Eddie Jordan and David Coulthard say Mercedes drivers are 'at war'
BBC F1 chief analyst Eddie Jordan says "a war situation has possibly been declared" at Mercedes following the collision between Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton at the Belgian Grand Prix.
The drivers also give their reaction to the incident, while Mercedes bosses Niki Lauda and Toto Wolff both declare the crash on the second lap at Spa-Francorchamps "unacceptable".
Rosberg eventually finished second to extend his title lead, while Hamilton was forced to pit but eventually retired when any chance of scoring points had gone.
Available to UK users only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts