Belgian GP: Allan McNish explains Rosberg-Hamilton collision
Allan McNish explains the collision between Mercedes team-mates Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton at the Belgian Grand Prix.
Hamilton's race was effectively ended when he suffered a puncture on lap two at Spa after Rosberg collided with him at Les Combes, with the world championship leader going on to finish second behind Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo.
The result leaves Rosberg 29 points ahead of his Mercedes team-mate, equalling the biggest lead he has held this season.
Available to UK users only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho feels 'happy, proud & tired'
- Watch video Bolt's Jamaica beaten by USA in relay
- Watch video Vote: Snooker's shot of the tournament
- Watch video Mayweather '10 steps ahead of others'
- Watch video Penalty decision tough call - Pardew
- Watch video Williamson sent off on purpose - Carver