Bernie Ecclestone: F1 boss is 'not scared of anything'
Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone tells the BBC's Dan Roan that he wants to run the sport for as long as he can after paying £60m to end his three-month bribery trial in Germany.
In his first major interview since he avoided a possible 10-year prison sentence, the 83-year-old said he always believed he would walk away a free man.
"I'm not scared of anything to be honest with you", he said. "It never bothered me because I knew I was innocent."
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'