Belgian GP preview: Sensational Spa-Francorchamps
BBC F1 commentator Ben Edwards takes a look at what makes Spa-Francorchamps such a special circuit in the world of Formula 1.
The undulating circuit is the longest on the F1 calendar, with famous corners such as Eau Rouge, Pouhon and Blanchimont providing some of the toughest tests of the year for both drivers and engineers.
Last used in 1970, the original Spa layout was 14.9 kilometres long and notoriously dangerous, with the circuit redesigned and a shorter layout used for the first time in 1983.
Available to UK users only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'