Hungarian GP: Fire puts an end to Lewis Hamilton's qualifying
Lewis Hamilton suffers a major blow to his title chances after his car caught fire early in qualifying at the Hungarian Grand Prix.
The Briton had not set a time when he came into the pits with the rear of his car in flames and will start from the back for the second race in succession.
Team-mate Nico Rosberg took pole and barring problems will extend his 14-point championship lead on Sunday.
Available to UK user only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview