Lewis Hamilton crashes in German GP qualifying
Mercedes' Lewis Hamilton crashes heavily during the first part of qualifying for the German Grand Prix.
The session had to be red-flagged as Hamilton's car was pulled from the barrier.
Mercedes confirmed a right front brake disc failure caused the crash and Hamilton returned from the medical centre saying he was OK but "sore".
Available to UK users only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Watch Wealdstone FA Cup wonder goal
- Watch video Stat attack: Who has scored 25 RWC tries?
- Watch video 'Unbelievable' catch earns Giants win
- Watch video F1 funnies: Hats, high jinks & wet T-shirts
- Watch video Wood's tour diary - Taylor pranked
- Watch video Barnidge's bizarre touchdown with legs