Inside F1: Germany Grand Prix qualifying
Tom Clarkson and David Coulthard review a dramatic day at the German Grand Prix, after local hope and championship leader Nico Rosberg claimed pole position in Hockenheim.
They are joined by Williams head of vehicle engineering Rob Smedley to look at Lewis Hamilton's heavy crash and the resurgence of Williams after Valtteri Bottas qualified second and Felipe Massa third.
Hamilton tells BBC Sport he feels a "bit bruised", but expects to start the race from the pit lane.
Available to UK users only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Cherries shock Man Utd
- Watch video 'Electric' Welbeck pleases Wenger
- Watch video Sofa & PlayStation - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho