Canadian GP: Lewis Hamilton disappointed with retirement
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton suffers only his second retirement of the season after brake failure forces him out of the Canadian Grand Prix.
The Brit was battling with his team-mate Nico Rosberg for second place while Williams driver Felipe Massa was temporarily leading, but after briefly passing Rosberg his Mercedes began to struggle with a brake problem.
After the race Hamilton admits there was nothing he could do once his brakes had failed and is disappointed to have not finished for the second time this season.
Available to UK users only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts