Monaco Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg causes controversy in qualifying
Watch the moment when Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg goes off the track near the end of qualifying for the Monaco Grand Prix.
The German, who was leading team-mate Lewis Hamilton for pole position, went off at the Mirabeau corner and the caution flags meant Hamilton could not improve.
Race officials had launched an investigation into the incident, but cleared Rosberg of wrongdoing.
Available to UK users only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany