Monaco Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg causes controversy in qualifying
Watch the moment when Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg goes off the track near the end of qualifying for the Monaco Grand Prix.
The German, who was leading team-mate Lewis Hamilton for pole position, went off at the Mirabeau corner and the caution flags meant Hamilton could not improve.
Race officials had launched an investigation into the incident, but cleared Rosberg of wrongdoing.
Available to UK users only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts