Lewis Hamilton storms to Chinese GP pole
Watch highlights as Lewis Hamilton takes his third pole position in four races with a stunning performance in qualifying at the Chinese Grand Prix.
Hamilton was more than half a second clear of Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo in treacherous conditions in Shanghai.
Sebastian Vettel was third as Nico Rosberg took fourth after spinning his Mercedes in an attempt to close the 1.2-second margin to his team-mate.
Available to UK users only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut