F1 Malaysia GP: Lewis Hamilton beats Sebastian Vettel to wet pole
Mercedes' Lewis Hamilton pips Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel to pole position in a wet qualifying session at the Malaysian GP.
Hamilton was just 0.055 seconds quicker than the world champion, as team-mate Nico Rosberg narrowly beat Ferrari's Fernando Alonso for third.
Hamilton's pole was the 33rd of his career, equalling the great Jim Clark's record for a British driver.
Available to UK users only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany