Inside F1: Malaysian Grand Prix practice
Lee McKenzie is joined by Allan McNish for Inside F1 following Friday's practice sessions for the Malaysian Grand Prix.
Formula 1 CEO Bernie Ecclestone discusses the much debated noise levels of the 2014 field's new engines with BBC F1 pit lane reporter Tom Clarkson, and Ben Edwards rounds up the day's on-track action which saw Nico Rosberg set the fastest time for Mercedes.
Lewis Hamilton, who was fastest in the first practice session at Sepang, offers his thoughts on the day's running along with Red Bull boss Christian Horner.
Available to UK users only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview