F1: Bernie Ecclestone's bizarre High Court entrance
Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone makes a bizarre entrance to the High Court as he prepares to give evidence in a damages case against him.
German media company, Constantin Medien, argues that Mr Ecclestone deliberately undervalued Formula 1 when private equity fund CVC Capital Partners bought into the business in 2006.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany