F1: Bernie Ecclestone's bizarre High Court entrance
Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone makes a bizarre entrance to the High Court as he prepares to give evidence in a damages case against him.
German media company, Constantin Medien, argues that Mr Ecclestone deliberately undervalued Formula 1 when private equity fund CVC Capital Partners bought into the business in 2006.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview