Mercedes test based on 'privacy not secrecy' - Ross Brawn
Mercedes team principal Ross Brawn says the arrangements for their controversial Pirelli tyre test were based on "privacy not secrecy".
Speaking to BBC chief F1 analyst Eddie Jordan, Brawn explained he was confident the team have done nothing wrong as the test was offered to other teams.
Canadian Grand Prix, day three
- Sunday, 9 June : Race: Coverage on BBC One 18:15 & Radio 5 live from 18:00; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website. TV highlights 01:15 BST, BBC Three
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video De Gea & Navas 'two messed up keepers'
- Watch video Hacker outlines his 'trans-fur targets'
- Watch video Weather: Cloudy with a chance of Pog?
- Watch video Berahino hasn't been this unhappy since...
- Watch video Austin stays at QPR, Saints sign Van Dijk
- Watch video De Gea situation is ludicrous - Kilbane