Korean Grand Prix: Drivers set to battle for vital points
Lotus driver Romain Grosjean is contrite after hitting Mark Webber's Red Bull in Japan, while Ferrari's Fernando Alonso is confident about his title chances as the drivers gear up for the weekend's Korean Grand Prix.
Alonso is just four points clear of Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel at the top of the drivers' standings with five races left this season.
The Spaniard won the inaugural race in 2010 after Vettel's engine blew with less than 10 laps to go, but the German comfortably won last year's race having been crowned world champion.
Available to UK users only
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut