Singapore GP: Lewis Hamilton retires from lead
Lewis Hamilton is forced to retire from the lead of the Singapore Grand Prix after suffering gearbox failure on lap 23.
The McLaren driver had started on pole position and had lead the race from lights-out, but came to a grinding halt out on the Marina Bay circuit.
Available to UK users only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Buzaglo sinks WBA