Monaco GP: Gary Anderson explains Red Bull design is within rules
BBC F1 technical analyst Gary Anderson explains why some of the teams have questioned the legality of a design on the Red Bull car and believes it does not think the design meets the regulations at this point in time.
Anderson also says a protest after a race is not the way to proceed in the matter and that it should be sorted out before the next race in Canada.
Available to UK users only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany