BBC F1 analyst Gary Anderson on the upgraded Red Bull
BBC F1 technical analyst Gary Anderson gives his verdict on the upgraded Red Bull, which made its first appearance in testing at Barcelona on Saturday after a major redesign.
Red Bull have so far had a low-key but quietly impressive pre-season programme, but the team hope the latest upgrades can boost their chances of having as strong a season as in 2011, when they won a second successive contructors' world title and also the drivers' title with Sebastian Vettel.
The F1 teams are currently testing in Barcelona ahead of the season opener in Melbourne on Sunday, 18 March.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview