One-stop strategy in Abu Dhabi was tough - Di Resta
Force India driver Paul Di Resta admits it was tough racing on hard tyres for 30 laps of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and admits their strategy of stopping just once was probably not the right one.
The Scot finished the race in ninth, while team-mate Adrian Sutil was eighth as Force India look to secure sixth place in the constructors' championship.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts