One-stop strategy in Abu Dhabi was tough - Di Resta
Force India driver Paul Di Resta admits it was tough racing on hard tyres for 30 laps of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and admits their strategy of stopping just once was probably not the right one.
The Scot finished the race in ninth, while team-mate Adrian Sutil was eighth as Force India look to secure sixth place in the constructors' championship.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview