Poor pit stop cost Red Bull in Abu Dhabi - Mark Webber
Mark Webber says a poor first pit stop cost Red Bull the chance of finishing on the podium in Abu Dhabi after the Australian finished fourth at the Yas Marina Circuit.
Webber also says it was a "punt" to switch from a two to a three-stop strategy and dismisses DRS as a "gimmick" at the circuit as it gave very little advantage.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany