Sebastian Vettel baffled by first lap puncture
World champion Sebastian Vettel can't explain the puncture to the rear right tyre of his Red Bull car that ended his race on the first lap at the Yas Marina circuit in Abu Dhabi .
The 24-year-old German was leading from eventual winner Lewis Hamilton when the tyre failed at the second corner, causing his car to spin.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video New faces have impressed - Hodgson
- Watch video Balotelli must improve - Rodgers
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast