F1 drivers on Felipe Massa-Lewis Hamilton spat
Lotus driver Heikki Kovalainen believes people have "massively over-reacted" to the incident between Lewis Hamilton and Felipe Massa at the Singapore GP.
The duo collided at Turn Seven of the race and the incident has sparked a debate over the current standards of driving in F1.
Rubens Barrichello describes the incident as "debateable" but admits he has no problem with the driving standards, Bruno Senna states that everybody gets angry and the duo's spat was simply in the heat of the moment, while Timo Glock thinks people have issues with the lack of over-taking in F1 at present.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Buzaglo sinks WBA