Fernando Alonso leads after great start to Italian GP
Fernando Alonso pulls off a brave manoeuvre to take the lead of the Italian Grand Prix at the first corner, while HRT's Vitantonio Liuzzi causes a crash towards the back of the field.
The safety car comes out while the crash is cleared from the first chicane.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Cook had 'refreshing & enjoyable' break
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Watch jockey Lewis Ferguson's spectacular fall
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick