McLaren in strong position to challenge Red Bulls - Hamilton
ITALIAN GRAND PRIX
- Venue: Monza
- Date: 9-11 September
Coverage: Friday 9 September second practice: 1255-1435, BBC Red Button/online; Saturday 10 September Third practice: 0955-1105, BBC Red Button/online, Qualifying: 1210-1415, BBC One/online; Sunday 11 September Grand Prix live: 1215-1515, BBC One/online, F1 forum: 1515-1615, BBC Red Button/online, Highlights: 1900-2000, BBC Three
Lewis Hamilton says McLaren are "in a strong position" after topping the timesheets in first practice and being just behind Sebastian Vettel in second practice for the Italian Grand Prix.
The 2008 world champion believes McLaren will be able to challenge the Red Bulls for victory at a circuit where he is yet to win in Formula 1.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Buzaglo sinks WBA