Bernie Ecclestone unconcerned by bribary allegations
Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone says he is "not concerned" by allegations made against him by Munich's state prosecutor who has decided to bring charges against German banker Gerhard Gribkowsky in relation to the sale of F1 to CVC Capital Partners in 2005.
CVC is not accused of any wrongdoing but the prosecutor is formally investigating Mr Ecclestone over payments of $40 million to Gribkowsky.
On Friday Mr Ecclestone admitted to the Daliy Telegraph that he made the payment but denies it was a bribe.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany