Red flag gave Sebastian Vettel reprieve - Horner
Red Bull team principal Christian Horner admits Sebastian Vettel was given a "reprieve" when the Monaco Grand Prix was red flagged.
Race leader Vettel was in danger of being caught and passed by Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button until the race was suspended and restarted.
Available to UK users only
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video New faces have impressed - Hodgson
- Watch video Balotelli must improve - Rodgers
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast