Red flag gave Sebastian Vettel reprieve - Horner
Red Bull team principal Christian Horner admits Sebastian Vettel was given a "reprieve" when the Monaco Grand Prix was red flagged.
Race leader Vettel was in danger of being caught and passed by Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button until the race was suspended and restarted.
Available to UK users only
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson