Lewis Hamilton denies he felt team-mate Nico Rosberg deliberately blocked him during qualifying for the Malaysian Grand Prix.
Lewis Hamilton on his winning start, why equalising F1 engines would be unfair, Alonso's return - and Jeremy Clarkson.
- Hamilton on pole in torrential rain
- How Malaysian GP Qualifying unfolded
- Malaysian GP qualifying result
- Gossip: Hamilton is 'best champion'
- Hamilton left 'heavily compromised'
- Listen to audio 5 live F1: Malaysian GP preview
- Car had a steering problem - Alonso
- Rosberg wears sanitary towel inside helmet
- Rosberg heads Hamilton in practice
- Palmer to make practice debut in China
- Renault considers quitting Formula 1
- Hamilton top despite problems
- How Malaysian Grand Prix practice unfolded
- Hamilton hits trouble in practice
- Alonso, Bottas clear to race in Sepang
- Sutil named Williams reserve driver
- Red Bull's Newey accused of lying
- Bottas in 'top shape' for Malaysia
- German Grand Prix cut from schedule
- Manor 'can overcome issues' for Malaysia
- Alonso has 'good day' in McLaren simulator
- Van der Garde F1 dream 'taken away'
- Hamilton expects Ferrari challenge
- Mercedes boss accuses Horner of 'moaning'
- BBC F1 coverage for the 2015 season
Malaysian Grand Prix
- Watch video Hamilton hangs on for pole in wet Malaysia
- Watch video Hamilton's pole lap in stormy Sepang
- Watch video Hamilton sets pace in searing heat
- Watch video Verstappen 'really happy' with sixth
- Watch video Engine problem stops Hamilton on track
- Watch video Rosberg quickest as Alonso returns
- Watch video 2007 - Alonso wins first race for McLaren
- Watch video 2009 - Button wins in monsoon
- Watch video 1999 - Irvine's title charge