BBC Sport takes a look at the numbers behind the Canadian Grand Prix ahead of Sunday's race at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
Manor - formerly Marussia - bring in one-time Mercedes technical director Bob Bell as a consultant.
- F1 crash family to seek compensation
- Norfolk Senna's Norwich two-bed bungalow sold
- 'Hamilton will recover quickly from Monaco'
- 'No action' to follow De Villota test crash
- Hamilton should have won - Rosberg
- Alonso criticises 'random' penalty
- Hamilton upset as Rosberg wins
- Mercedes apologise to Hamilton
- How Monaco drama unfolded
- 'F1 needs to bring back fear factor'
- F1 refuelling plans to be dropped?
- 'Bianchi situation is stagnant'
- F1 drivers launch global fans survey
- BBC F1 coverage for the 2015 season
Interviews & Features
- Watch video Strategic error costs Hamilton win
- Watch video Verstappen crash leads to safety car
- Watch video How would drivers improve Formula 1?
- Watch video What has put the sparks back into F1?
- Watch video Lotus jackman takes one for the team
- Watch video Why Stirling Moss called Susie Wolff
- Watch video Meet F1's 'rock and roll' team principal
- Watch video Fans have their say on F1 changes
- Watch video F1's proposed rule changes explained