Motorsport must find a way to protect drivers as much as possible in the cockpit, but do not expect a fix-all solution, says Allan McNish.
German driver Nico Hulkenberg will drive for Force India until the end of the 2017 season after signing a new two-year deal.
- Nothing less than a win will do - Rosberg
- F1 drivers demand end of blowouts
- Motorsport FIA designing protected cockpits
- Motorsport IndyCar star Wilson dies after crash
- Vettel 'right to speak out on tyres'
- Too early for title talk - Hamilton
- Former F1 team owner Ligier dies
- Hamilton storms to Belgium win
- Tyre mystery worrying - Rosberg
- BBC F1 coverage for the 2015 season
Italian GP build-up
Features & Interviews
- Watch video Is Vettel right to be angry about tyres?
- Watch video Daniil Kvyat: Formula 1's book worm
- Watch video I cried on the last lap - Grosjean
- Watch video A day with Max and Jos Verstappen
- Watch video 'Country boy' Raikkonen on future
- Watch video Take a tour through Alonso's museum
- Watch video Coulthard's memories of 'mighty' Spa
- Watch video Hamilton & Moss take on Monza
- Watch video Hamilton sails to second win at Spa