After a series of fatal incidents Formula 1 drivers have admitted they are open to the idea of closed cockpits.
Lewis Hamilton expresses his opposition to the idea of his Mercedes team supplying Red Bull with engines in the future.
- Pirelli relaxes limits on tyre usage
- McLaren face grid penalties at Monza
- Gossip: Hamilton has new look for Monza
- Perez expects to stay at Force India
- Lotus set to race at Italian GP
- Hulkenberg staying with Force India
- More F1 cockpit safety tests planned
- F1 drivers demand end of blowouts
- Motorsport FIA designing protected cockpits
- Motorsport IndyCar star Wilson dies after crash
- Vettel 'right to speak out on tyres'
- Former F1 team owner Ligier dies
- BBC F1 coverage for the 2015 season
Italian GP build-up
Features & Interviews
- Watch video 'No quick-fix to beat Hamilton'
- Watch video Is Vettel right to be angry about tyres?
- Watch video Daniil Kvyat: Formula 1's book worm
- Watch video I cried on the last lap - Grosjean
- Watch video A day with Max and Jos Verstappen
- Watch video 'Country boy' Raikkonen on future
- Watch video Take a tour through Alonso's museum
- Watch video Coulthard's memories of 'mighty' Spa
- Watch video Hamilton & Moss take on Monza