Fernando Alonso says he will stay at McLaren until 2017 after casting doubt on his future at the last race in Japan.
BBC Sport takes a look at the stats and surprising facts about the Sochi circuit before this weekend's Russian Grand Prix.
- Gossip: Silverstone boss criticises F1
- Sauber's EU complaint 'aimed at Ecclestone'
- Is Formula 1 losing its soul?
- F1 may be sold this year - Ecclestone
- Title race not over yet - Rosberg
- Button can win at McLaren - Mansell
- Button staying at McLaren for 2016
- Grosjean wanted to race for Renault
- Manor gain Mercedes engine boost
- Key figures push for Michelin tyres
- Season to start earlier after complaints
- Verstappen passes driving test
- Grosjean to drive for Haas in 2016
- 'Alonso could walk away at any time'
- Teams call in EU over 'unfair' F1
- Renault sign Lotus buyout letter
- Hamilton joy at matching Senna
- Hamilton wins Japanese Grand Prix
Features & Interviews
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Drivers already focusing on 2016
- Watch video Suzi Perry's tyre malfunction
- Watch video Who are Webber's top five drivers?
- Watch video F1 News - Mercedes to power Manor
- Watch video Emotional Hamilton on Senna record
- Watch video Hamilton will surpass Senna - Mansell
- Listen to audio Grosjean: I'd have stayed at Lotus
- Watch video Pits & giggles: Mercedes strike back
Japanese Grand Prix
- Watch video Dominant Hamilton wins in Japan
- Watch video Kvyat flips car in qualifying crash
- Watch video Hamilton & Rosberg's wheel-to-wheel start
- Watch video Alonso's frustration boils over
- Watch video I was in agony for 15 laps - Hamilton
- Watch video 1988: Senna stalls, then wins title
- Watch video 2012: Kobayashi becomes national hero
- Watch video Drivers struggle for control in Japan
- Watch video Rosberg takes pole after Kvyat crash