The car of former F1 test driver Maria De Villota was "fighting" her moments before she crashed into a lorry, documents show.
Formula E will be more popular than Formula 1 in five years, according to Virgin Racing chief Sir Richard Branson.
- Ecclestone should step down - Jordan
- Takeover 'will not' affect Ecclestone
- Business Miami Dolphins chief reportedly in F1 bid
- Horner advocates use of F1 adviser
- Hamilton blames loss on clutch
- Rosberg wins in Austria
- How Austrian GP unfolded
- Ferrari criticise Red Bull quit threat
- Hamilton on pole after spin
- Mateschitz 'drained' by uncompetitive Red Bull
- Imola could alternate with Monza
- F1 not in great shape - Webber
- Michelin submits tyre supplier bid
- Europe Three dead after car ploughs into crowd at F1-related event
- BBC F1 coverage for the 2015 season
Austrian Grand Prix
- Watch video Alonso & Raikkonen's first-lap crash
- Watch video Rosberg dominates Hamilton in Austria
- Watch video Massa nearly runs over team boss
- Watch video Austria 1982: What a finish!
- Watch video A brief history of F1 in Austria
- Watch video Hamilton takes pole in tricky conditions
- Watch video Hamilton's pole lap in Austria
- Watch video Vettel fastest in second practice
- Watch video Rosberg quickest in first practice
Interviews & Features
- Watch video F1 news: Record Silverstone crowds?
- Watch video The other Hamilton racing driver
- Watch video 'Awesome' start pleases Rosberg
- Watch video Meet F1's 'rock and roll' team principal
- Watch video Alonso explains 'amateur' radio rant
- Watch video What has put the sparks back into F1?
- Watch video Lotus jackman takes one for the team
- Watch video Walker on classic Senna commentary
- Watch video Hamilton 'surprised' to be on pole