Renault is considering whether to buy a team and become a constructor again or pull out of F1 altogether.
Lewis Hamilton on his winning start, why equalising F1 engines would be unfair, Alonso's return - and Jeremy Clarkson.
- Gossip: Hamilton's helmet left in the pits
- Hamilton top despite problems
- How Malaysian Grand Prix practice unfolded
- Listen to audio 5 live F1: Malaysian GP preview
- Malaysian GP practice results
- Hamilton hits trouble in practice
- Car had a steering problem - Alonso
- Alonso, Bottas clear to race in Sepang
- Sutil named Williams reserve driver
- Red Bull's Newey accused of lying
- Bottas in 'top shape' for Malaysia
- German Grand Prix cut from schedule
- Manor 'can overcome issues' for Malaysia
- Alonso has 'good day' in McLaren simulator
- Van der Garde F1 dream 'taken away'
- Hamilton expects Ferrari challenge
- Mercedes boss accuses Horner of 'moaning'
- Hamilton wins easily in Australia
- Van der Garde drops Sauber dispute
- Business Williams boss warns on F1 financing
- BBC F1 coverage for the 2015 season
Interviews & Features
- Watch video Hamilton sets pace in searing heat
- Watch video Engine problem stops Hamilton on track
- Watch video Rosberg quickest as Alonso returns
- Watch video Hamilton hits back at Mercedes critics
- Watch video Alonso has 'no doubts' on race return
- Watch video Weather forecast for Malaysian GP
- Watch video F1 news: Van der Garde's £11m pay-off