Lewis Hamilton on his winning start, why equalising F1 engines would be unfair, Alonso's return - and Jeremy Clarkson.
Fernando Alonso says his pre-season test crash was caused by a steering problem and rejects reports he woke up thinking he was 15.
- Malaysian GP practice results
- Hamilton hits trouble in practice
- Gossip: Storm clouds gather over Sepang
- Alonso, Bottas clear to race in Sepang
- Sutil named Williams reserve driver
- Red Bull's Newey accused of lying
- Bottas in 'top shape' for Malaysia
- German Grand Prix cut from schedule
- Manor 'can overcome issues' for Malaysia
- Alonso has 'good day' in McLaren simulator
- Van der Garde F1 dream 'taken away'
- Hamilton expects Ferrari challenge
- Mercedes boss accuses Horner of 'moaning'
- Hamilton wins easily in Australia
- Van der Garde drops Sauber dispute
- Business Williams boss warns on F1 financing
- Watch video Watch or download BBC F1 2015 preview
- BBC F1 coverage for the 2015 season