Manchester City's Yaya Toure thinks he is not regarded as one of the best players on the planet because he is from Africa.
Nigeria Football Federation president Aminu Maigari denies there is a rift between his body and coach Stephen Keshi.
- Mauritius sure of beating Mauritania
- Championship Assou-Ekotto sent off in QPR defeat
- Maturity helps Guinea's Traore make right moves
- Ethiopia confirm deal with Barreto
- Igesund cleared of wrongdoing by FA
- Blatter wants new racism penalties
- England Odemwingie defrauded by life coach
- Man City Injured Toure ruled out for two weeks
- Bentaleb tipped to star for Algeria
- Guinea's Traore signs for M'gladbach
- Milla no longer Africa's oldest player
- Premier League Ba goal gives Chelsea vital victory
- FA Cup Sagbo helps Hull reach FA Cup Final
- Mauritania beat Mauritius in home leg
- 'Quenelle' charge pair given more time
- Chelsea Goalscorer Ba backs Chelsea strikers
- Taiwo downbeat about Nigeria recall
- Swansea 'to build team around Bony'
- Kone rated doubtful for World Cup
- 'Watershed' meeting for African football