Javier Hernandez says Real Madrid move is 'dream come true'
Javier Hernandez says that joining Champions League winners Real Madrid is a dream come true, after the striker leaves Manchester United for a season-long loan at the Bernabeu.
Real have an option to buy the 26-year-old, who joined United from Mexican side Guadalajara in 2010, at the end of the deal.
Hernandez, who is under contract at Old Trafford until June 2016, will provide back-up for first-choice striker Karim Benzema.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'