Tottenham 0-3 Liverpool: Reds discipline pleases Rodgers
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is delighted with his side's "tactical discipline," after the Reds beat Tottenham 3-0 at White Hart Lane.
Mario Balotelli wasted several chances on his Liverpool debut, but Raheem Sterling's first-half goal, a Steven Gerrard penalty and Alberto Moreno's precise finish sealed the win.
This was Rodgers' 100th match as Liverpool boss, and his record stands at won 56, drawn 21 and lost 23. Only Kenny Dalglish (62) has won more in his first century of matches as Reds manager. Bill Shankly and Rafa Benitez both also won 56.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers