Arsenal's Arsene Wenger denies striker crisis at club
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger denies he has a shortage of strikers after Olivier Giroud has been ruled out for up to four months through injury.
Wenger says he will not buy a forward for the sake of it before the transfer window closes on Monday, but will be "on alert" until then.
The Frenchman adds that the Gunners' Champions League group will be difficult, facing Borussia Dotmund for the second season running along with Galatasaray and Anderlecht in Group D.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga