Samuel Eto'o hunger will benefit Everton - Roberto Martinez
Everton manager Roberto Martinez believes Samuel Eto'o is a "perfect fit" for the club, and says the striker's experience can benefit the young players at Goodison Park.
The 33-year-old Cameroon striker, who was a free agent after being released by Chelsea, signed a two-year contract with Everton on Tuesday.
Martinez could hand Eto'o his debut against his former club when Jose Mourinho's side visit Everton on Saturday.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview