Pat Nevin on Man Utd: Versatility key for Louis van Gaal
BBC Sport's Pat Nevin analyses how Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal uses players in more than one position to allow his team to switch systems during matches.
Nevin looks at how Van Gaal set up his Netherlands team during the 2014 Fifa World Cup, including the way prospective new signing Daley Blind operated in Brazil, and asks what the the coach's approach could mean for some of the players already at Old Trafford.
Available to UK users only
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson