Pat Nevin on Man Utd: Versatility key for Louis van Gaal
BBC Sport's Pat Nevin analyses how Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal uses players in more than one position to allow his team to switch systems during matches.
Nevin looks at how Van Gaal set up his Netherlands team during the 2014 Fifa World Cup, including the way prospective new signing Daley Blind operated in Brazil, and asks what the the coach's approach could mean for some of the players already at Old Trafford.
Available to UK users only
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga