Mario Balotelli risk worth taking - Liverpool boss Rodgers
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers says Mario Balotelli, a £16m signing from AC Milan, is a "risk worth taking" after the striker watched his new side's 3-1 defeat at champions Manchester City.
The Reds "switched off" in allowing Stevan Jovetic the first goal, with the Montenegro international adding a second shortly after half-time.
Sergio Aguero then scored 23 seconds after coming on as a substitute, before Pablo Zabaleta conceded an own goal under pressure at the back post.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson