Liverpool's Mario Balotelli - his Premier League best and worst
Watch the best and worst moments of Mario Balotelli's Premier League career after his £16m move back to England with Liverpool.
The mercurial striker, 24, joined Manchester City in August 2010, scoring 30 goals in 80 games and helped the club win their first Premier League title.
Liverpool are understood to have sought assurances from Balotelli about his commitment and off-field behaviour.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'