Malky Mackay made big mistake - Harry Redknapp
QPR manager Harry Redknapp believes that Malky Mackay has made a "big mistake" after the former Cardiff boss sent offensive text messages.
Mackay and his ex-Bluebirds colleague Iain Moody are alleged to have shared racist, sexist and homophobic texts, and the FA is investigating Mackay's comments as part of a dossier submitted by Cardiff alleging misconduct.
However Redknapp believes that the Scotsman is a "top manager" and should be given a chance to redeem himself.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson