Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is interrupted by spooky ring tone
Arsene Wenger is interrupted by a spooky sounding ring tone as he talks to the press ahead of Arsenal's Community Shield match against Manchester City on Sunday.
Wenger, who is answering a question on the competitiveness of the Premier League this season when the ring tone goes off, makes a joke about the disturbance.
The Frenchman says that he expects Manchester United to challenge at the top of the table this season.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Cherries shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofa & PlayStation - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd