Everton's Steven Naismith plan to buy tickets for jobless
Everton's Steven Naismith says he wants to "give something back to the community" after he bought tickets for his club's home games to donate to the unemployed in Liverpool.
The midfielder has asked for the tickets to be given to different job centres across the city each week and handed out to selected job-seekers who are trying hard to find employment.
Naismith admits he is in a "very privileged position" and that offering free tickets to the unemployed is the "right thing to do".
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview