World Cup 2014: Defeat is worst day of my life - Luiz Felipe Scolari
Coach Luiz Felipe Scolari takes responsibility for Brazil's 7-1 World Cup semi-final loss to Germany and describes the defeat as "the worst day of my life".
The hosts were 5-0 down by half-time in Belo Horizonte as Germany reached the final in emphatic style.
Scolari says he may well be remembered for the defeat for the rest of his career, but adds that "life goes on".
Available to UK users only.
More from World Cup 2014
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'