World Cup 2014: Neymar's tournament-ending injury
Brazil star forward Neymar picks up a tournament-ending injury in their 2-1 World Cup quarter-final victory over Colombia.
A challenge from Juan Zuniga left the 22-year-old Barcelona player with a fractured vertebra in his back.
Brazil will now face Germany in Tuesday's semi-final without the striker who had scored four goals in the tournament.
Available to UK users only.
More from World Cup 2014
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson