World Cup 2014: Algeria 1-1 Russia highlights
A controversial equaliser from Islam Slimani is enough to secure Algeria qualification for the 2014 World Cup last 16 at Russia's expense as the teams drew 1-1 in Curitiba.
Aleksandr Kokorin had put Fabio Capello's side ahead with a header in the first half, but Slimani equalised in the second after it seemed Russian keeper Igor Akinfeev was distracted by a laser from the crowd.
Algeria become the first North African side to qualify for the second round and will face Germany.
Available to UK users only.
More from World Cup 2014
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut