World Cup 2014: Algeria 1-1 Russia highlights
A controversial equaliser from Islam Slimani is enough to secure Algeria qualification for the 2014 World Cup last 16 at Russia's expense as the teams drew 1-1 in Curitiba.
Aleksandr Kokorin had put Fabio Capello's side ahead with a header in the first half, but Slimani equalised in the second after it seemed Russian keeper Igor Akinfeev was distracted by a laser from the crowd.
Algeria become the first North African side to qualify for the second round and will face Germany.
Available to UK users only.
More from World Cup 2014
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'