World Cup 2014: Brazilians named after Maradona and Lineker
BBC Sport catches up with the Brazilians named after famous World Cup stars such as Diego Maradona and Gary Lineker.
In Brazil it is not unusual for parents to name their sons after famous footballers, and in World Cup years they sometimes look beyond the national team.
Former Germany players Jurgen Klinsmann and Franz Beckenbauer have also inspired parents in naming their children.
More from World Cup 2014
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut