World Cup 2014: Steven Gerrard yet to decide England future
England captain Steven Gerrard says he needs more time to make a decision on his international future .
The 34-year-old Liverpool midfielder says he is "still hurting" after England's early exit from the World Cup, but insists "there is no truth I'll be making any announcement on my England future in the next week. I need more time than that."
Meanwhile, Roy Hodgson confirmed there will be changes to the team for England's final World Cup game against Costa Rica on Tuesday, with a view to making certain that all the players "get some minutes on the field of play".
Available to UK users only.
More from World Cup 2014
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson