World Cup 2014: BBC pundits react to England exit
Rio Ferdinand explains how the youngsters in the squad will learn from the experience, while Alan Hansen claims this side isn't as good as the 'golden generation' of 2002 and 2006.
England's last game is against Costa Rica on Tuesday.
More from World Cup 2014
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut