Bristol Rovers' Lee Brown 'stuck to his morals' over new deal
Bristol Rovers defender Lee Brown tells BBC Radio Bristol he chose to re-sign for the club because he wanted to "stick to his morals".
The 23-year-old had bigger offers from other clubs but decided to stay with the Pirates because "he owed it to the fans" after their relegation from League Two last season.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut