Bristol Rovers' Lee Brown 'stuck to his morals' over new deal
Bristol Rovers defender Lee Brown tells BBC Radio Bristol he chose to re-sign for the club because he wanted to "stick to his morals".
The 23-year-old had bigger offers from other clubs but decided to stay with the Pirates because "he owed it to the fans" after their relegation from League Two last season.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts