Southampton: Adam Lallana disappointed over departure of Pochettino
Southampton midfielder Adam Lallana, who is with the England World Cup squad in Brazil, says he is disappointed that manager Mauricio Pochettino left for Tottenham.
Lallana, himself linked with a move away from St Mary's this summer, explains that he grew into the player he is now under the Argentine.
The 26-year-old adds he is looking forward to meeting new Saints boss Ronald Koeman.
More from Football
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview