World Cup 2014: Argentina 2-1 Bosnia highlights
An early own goal plus a Lionel Messi strike gave Argentina a 2-1 win over Bosnia-Hercegovina in their opening match of Group F.
Sead Kolasinac deflected the ball into his own goal after Marcos Rojo's flick, before Messi fired home his first World Cup goal since 2006.
Substitute Vedad Ibisevic scored Bosnia-Hercegovina's first ever World Cup goal, but it was not enough to prevent defeat.
Available to UK users only.
More from World Cup 2014
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'