World Cup 2014: Kone forces Ospina into great save
Greece's Panagiotis Kone forces a fine save from Colombian goalkeeper David Ospina late in the first half during the 2014 World Cup.
Following his displays in Brazil, 25-year-old Ospina has signed for Arsenal from Nice on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee.
Available to UK users only.
More from World Cup 2014
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview