World Cup 2014: Neymar should have seen red - Alan Shearer
Match of the Day pundit Alan Shearer says Brazilian forward Neymar should have been sent off for an elbow on Croatia's Luka Modric in Thursday's opening World Cup game.
Neymar only received a yellow card for his first half challenge on Modric and went on to score twice as the hosts won 3-1.
Available to UK users only.
More from World Cup 2014
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers