World Cup 2014: BBC Sport pundits on England's chances
BBC Sport pundits give their verdict on how England will fare at the 2014 Fifa World Cup in Brazil, ahead of their opening match against Italy on Saturday 14 June.
Rio Ferdinand, Phil Neville, Martin Keown and Gary Lineker feature, along with Danny Mills, Chris Waddle, Danny Murphy, Jason Roberts and Brad Friedel.
The tournament kicks off in Brazil on Thursday 12 June, and you can follow all the action across BBC TV, radio and online.
More from World Cup 2014
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson